open testing platform
An Open Testing Platform is a collaboration hub that assists testers to keep pace with change
Don't let changes take you by SURPRISE! Keep informed about critical changes in the environment that impact WHAT YOU NEED TO TEST.
Reuse test logic, minimize maintenance and AUTO-GENERATE TEST SCRIPTS for 100 different tools including Selenium, Cypress, Appium, and many more.
Eliminate manual tasks - From requirements analysis to TEST DATA AUTOMATION accelerate the tasks which delay software testing.
Read the brief introduction to the
Open Testing Platform
An early warning system for testers
Baseline allows any tester (technical or non-technical) to access data, correlate observations, and automate actions. It leverages your organization’s existing systems and tools, unlocking information that impacts the sprint.
- Highlight risks by analyzing data
- Get alerts of changes that impact the current sprint
- Understand changes in application dependencies
- Receive notifications about environment changes
A digital twin of critical business transactions
Test Modeller provides DevTest teams with a central hub to collaborate on WHAT needs to be tested. Reuse test logic and auto-generate tests scripts for over 100 testing tools including Selenium, Cypress, Appium and many more.
- Unlock your test logic
- Reuse tests and radically reduce maintenance overhead
- Auto-generate tests for ANY tool - No tool lock-in
- Optimize in-sprint testing by testing what matters most
A dynamic link to production-like data
Test Data Automation has radically changed. A new "learning system" transforms the older test data management approach delivering secure, reliable, compliant test data at DevOps speed.
- Integrate test data in real-time
- Generate only what's needed - Don't boil the ocean
- Optimize the reuse data with a dynamic catalog
- Achieve significantly more intelligent test coverage
The avenue to "OPEN"
Way beyond offering an API for integration, Curiosity Connect is an advanced workflow engine that gives you the flexibility to connect data, tools, and workflow. It's the single best weapon against vendor lock-in and it offers built-in connectors for the software testing lifecycle.
- Unlock your data
- Automate software testing sub-tasks
- Connect information across applications
- Integrate workflow with unparalleled control
Building Sustainable Test Automation
A guide to crafting test automation frameworks that are quick-to-build and easy-to-maintain, keeping up with changes to complex systems and environments. Avoid vendor lock and future-proof testing, rigorously testing fast changing systems in short iterations with the Open Testing Platform.